Who are my clients/customers?
If there are no clients for the service or product that you want to provide, no business can start! Before you begin your business, it’s very important that you know who your clients are. Therefore you must take time to find out as much as possible about them.
Answer the following questions and see whether you know enough about your clients.
- Do you know who your clients are? How old are they?
- Do you know what their needs are?
- Where do they stay? Where can you get hold of them?
- Can people easily get hold of your products or service?
- Or can your product or service get to people easily?
- Why would people make use of your product or service?
What are needs?
Needs are the things that people really want or need. Everyone has the need to live in a house or to eat food. We need this so that we can stay alive. But people also have a need to sleep, so they might want to sleep on a comfortable bed and they want to eat well. People want to drive to places and thus have a need for transport. Some needs are created by people, for example these days many people want a computer and they have a need for it, while 20 years ago people didn’t need one at all.